Do Over Policy
Sometimes we get busy and don't gete a chance to practice the skills learned in a class. Then, when you finally need those skills, you've forgotten them. We believe in the term "Satisfaction Guaranteed". If you feel the need to repeat a course - you can do it...for free.
The following conditions apply:
- This offer extends only until the end of the next CTC (3-month) training calendar. For example, if you took your Excel Level 1 course in September (which is part of the Sept-Oct-Nov CTC training calendar) - you have until the end of the Dec-Jan-Feb CTC training calendar to repeat the course for free.
- You can only take a free seat in a course where not all spaces have not been sold.
- This only applies to the same version (ie, 2003 vs 2007) and Level (ie, 1, 2 or 3) of the paid-for course.
All courses must be paid for at time of registration.
Before clicking the SUBMIT REGISTRATION button, please read the following CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All cancellations must be received in writing (via email) at least 3 business days prior to the course and are subject to a 40% ($66) cancellation fee. There is no penalty for substituting course participants.
- Any cancellations made within 3 business days prior to the course, will not be eligible for any refund. In this case, 50% of the charge will be credited (not refunded) towards a future course to be taken by the end of the next CTC (3-month) training calendar.
- CTC reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. This is the only situation in which a refund will be issued.